The Shackleton Association

Change Of Details

Changed your Address or Contact Details?

If you are a member and have changed your address or contact details then please let the Membership Secretary know using the form below.

Note that the details you enter on the form are sent directly to the Membership Secretary by email. No personal details are stored online.

Note: (*) indicates that the information is required. If you don't have an email address please enter a telephone number. All other fields are optional

Change Membership Details