The Shackleton Association


To join the Shackleton Association download and print the Membership Application Form.

Complete the Application Form and send it to the Membership Secretary as addressed below. Remember please, to enclose your UK Cheque or Postal Order for your subscription fee, made out to The Shackleton Association (not to the Membership Secretary).

Thank you.

Annual Fees (Membership Year starts 1st February)

Note that due to increases in postage costs, overseas membership fees have changed from 31 Jan 2019.

U.K. Member£12.50
Joint Membership£14.00
Overseas Membership
(Growler by Post)
Overseas Membership
(Growler by Email)
Part Year (September onwards)Half Price

Send your completed application form to:

Membership Secretary
The Shackleton Association
Nairn House, Allt-Y-Golch
Carmel, Holywell
Flintshire, CH8 8QT


Have You Changed Your Address Or Contact Details?

If you are a member of The Shackleton Association and have changed your address or contact details you can notify the membership secretary of your new address using the Membership Change Of Details form.